Glo Skin Beauty Skincare:
Glo Skin Beauty Skincare offers a systematic approach to treat multiple skin concerns by incorporating a daily skin care regimen with advanced treatments. Utilizing innovative technology and cutting-edge science, our formulations are created with potent concentrations of active ingredients to clinically transform the skin. Our professional treatments include facials and chemical exfoliations developed to rejuvenate the skin.
- Free of parabens and dyes
- High concentration of actives
- Innovative ingredients
Glo Skin Beauty Makeup:
Premium Grade Ingredients
- We use only the finest ingredients and ultra-fine minerals in a triple-milled process ensuring that every application provides even, continuous coverage that last
- Our base formulations contain no perfumes or chemical dyes and are 100% talc free. All are suitable for even the most sensitive skin types and conditions
- Every Glo Skin Beauty Makeup product is non-comedogenic, allowing skin to breathe, which helps inhibit the potential for bacteria to become trapped in pores
- Our powerful antioxidant blend of Vitamins A, C, E, and Green Tea Extract provides nutrients that are vital for maintaining the health of your skin while protecting it from further damage
- Our foundations provide complete protection using the effective properties of natural minerals including Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide
- Anti-inflammatory ingredients, including Green Tea Extract, Zinc and Vitamin C help improve the appearance and condition of acne and rosacea-prone skin
PCA Skin daily care products contain advanced ingredients, such as alpha and beta hydroxy acids, MMP inhibitors, peptides, antioxidants and botanicals. These sophisticated products are available exclusively through physicians and PCA Skin certified professionals. Each PCA Skin product is scientifically formulated to target and treat troublesome skin conditions at the cellular level using a progressive, not aggressive, philosophy. We believe healthy skin is beautiful skin.
With formulations free of synthetic fragrances, dyes and other known sensitizers, PCA Skin consistently delivers safe, effective results without irritation. When used in conjunction with regular PCA Skin professional treatments, patients will reach their skin care goals and achieve visible results.
Latisse is a prescription treatment for hypotrichosis, used to grow eyelashes, making them longer, thicker, and darker. Eyelash growth is gradual- resulting in dramatic effects as you continue to use Latisse. Visible results can be seen in as early as 8 weeks with full results in 16 weeks of use.
Eyelash hypotrichosis is another name for having inadequate or not enough eyelashes.
Dr. Sood's primary goal is to provide excellent clinical results along with a high level of patient care and service. Patient satisfaction is our highest concern. We are dedicated to providing every patient with a pleasant experience, beginning with the first visit and continuing on through surgical procedures and treatments and postoperative care. We encourage patients to evaluate the benefits as well as the risks of each procedure within the confines of realistic expectations.